Tips and Myths: Reasons to Homebrew
Reasons To Homebrew
Good reasons to homebrew other than saving $$$
- Itís a good way to relax. With all the stress of life in the new
millennium, it provides a calming interlude and helps you get centered
(that is, if you disconnect from your cell phone).
- Brewing satisfies an urge to be creative, which is in itself therapeutic.
- You have the pleasing prospect of offering your friends and
relatives something special that you made with your own hands. Itís
also fun to get all the compliments that will come with this effort.
- You will be connected to a ritual that has endured many centuries.
- Every culture on earth has a beverage that they ferment with
grains. You will have an entrance into many cultures simply by looking
up the local brewer.
- If you are so inclined, it is fun to enter your beers in local or national beer contests.
- It is fun to familiarize yourself with the many, varied beer styles.
- Remember, the main thing about this fun hobby, is to enjoy it.